Modular is marketing that scales. We are a lightweight, fully integrated marketing partner to high-growth tech companies across brand, sales enablement, acquisition, and engagement marketing.
We are based in Silicon Valley and New York but we work with clients from around the world. The majority of our team is located remotely, across the US, and this role can be remote!
Our clients are mainly startups from prestigious accelerators and VC firms as well as more established brands looking for high growth solutions to their marketing team needs. We work as an extension of our clients’ core team to drive meaningful results during interim phases, and give founders strategic guidance, build and train teams, and produce expert content marketing.
We integrate into B2B and B2C companies to create perfect product positioning, compelling content marketing, and lead nurture campaigns that bring products to market, develop engaged audiences and customers, and close key partnerships. We work with clients for as little or long as they need to build out or permanently manage important marketing functions within their company to create lasting growth.
- Work closely with ICMO clients to assess their marketing needs, and develop a plan to support their overall objectives
- Design, implement, and monitor marketing strategies that align with clients’ goals
- Set team priorities and oversee execution of all project initiatives
- Provide mentorship and guidance to both internal client staff and ICMO team members engaged on client accounts
- Define project budgets, timelines, and analytics, and monitor to ensure cost-effective, timely, successful execution, making adjustments as needed
- Demonstrate thought leadership regarding tech and digital marketing trends, and their implications for our clients
- Experience as a CMO, VP of Marketing or other senior role
- Proven track record of designing and executing successful marketing projects with measurable results
- Mastery of best practices across a range of marketing channels and tactics, including content creation and curation, pay-per-click campaigns, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, performance analysis, and more
- In-depth, up-to-date knowledge of digital platforms, analytics, and growth tools
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills, we are very results driven
- Strategic mindset, with ability to make difficult decisions
If this sounds like you, please send us a link to your LinkedIn profile, website, or other online presence, as well as a summary of a past growth you’ve spearheaded that saw particularly strong results. If your skills and interests seem like a fit, someone from our team will be in touch.