Modular is marketing that scales. We are a lightweight, fully integrated marketing partner to high-growth tech companies across brand, sales enablement, acquisition, and engagement marketing.
We are based in Silicon Valley and New York but we work with clients from around the world. The majority of our team is located remotely, across the US, and this role can be remote!
Our clients are mainly startups from prestigious accelerators and VC firms as well as more established brands looking for high growth solutions to their marketing team needs. We work as an extension of our clients’ core team to drive meaningful results during interim phases, and give founders strategic guidance, build and train teams, and produce expert content marketing.
We integrate into B2B and B2C companies to create perfect product positioning, compelling content marketing, and lead nurture campaigns that bring products to market, develop engaged audiences and customers, and close key partnerships. We work with clients for as little or long as they need to build out or permanently manage important marketing functions within their company to create lasting growth.
- Be a positive self-starter who constantly studies the practices of other successful writers and researches new techniques to improve content performance
- Refine distribution strategy for all ICMO-created content
- Format content (i.e. articles) in Medium and source relevant images. Understand how to use headlines, subheds, and call-out quotes to move readers through an article and CTAs to drive action
- Manage and track production flow of all content and its associated distribution/promotion
- Publish and promote on social media all original content being created for ICMO
- Repackage previously published articles and research ways to repurpose them
- Write social headlines and source imagery for LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook in order to increase click-through rate
- Identify internal processes that require documentation and track creation of that documentation
- Hunger to learn and drive for excellence — it’s not imperative that you are already an expert, but please demonstrate strong desire to take initiative, and to grow and master these skills
- Fluent in the English language and with the ability to quickly spot and fix grammatical errors and write social posts with nuance
- Experience in digital marketing/communications or writing about these topics
- Working comfort with G Suite
- 5-7 hours per week with the opportunity for more in the future