Modular is marketing that scales. We are a lightweight, fully integrated marketing partner to high-growth tech companies across brand, sales enablement, acquisition, and engagement marketing.
We are based in Silicon Valley and New York but we work with clients from around the world. The majority of our team is located remotely, across the US, and this role can be remote!
Our clients are mainly startups from prestigious accelerators and VC firms as well as more established brands looking for high growth solutions to their marketing team needs. We work as an extension of our clients’ core team to drive meaningful results during interim phases, and give founders strategic guidance, build and train teams, and produce expert content marketing.
We integrate into B2B and B2C companies to create perfect product positioning, compelling content marketing, and lead nurture campaigns that bring products to market, develop engaged audiences and customers, and close key partnerships. We work with clients for as little or long as they need to build out or permanently manage important marketing functions within their company to create lasting growth.
- Draft clear, accurate, error-free technical content for consumer technology and enterprise software clients
- Work with engineers, developers, and other team members as needed to document technical features and details
- Create and maintain proper documentation to ensure consistency with the latest system updates
- Stay up-to-date on the latest technology trends and tools, and understand their implications for our clients
- Researching and writing excellent documentation for B2B/B2C tech products
- Familiarity with technology adoption and ability to communicate complex subjects to a lay audience
- Has formed strong opinions about technology brands, devices, or software, but has empathy for opposing opinions and can synthesize into final work
- Experience with Read the Docs and Github is a plus
- Working comfort with G suite