High-growth companies have historically had only 3 paths to getting the marketing resources they need into place:
Building out a full-time, in-house team
‣ Pros: A FT long-term team deeply understands the product and have a holistic view of where the company is heading
‣ Cons: Many startups don’t have the resources to hire and manage a robust marketing team until they mature, or it takes them half a year to find the right people
Working with agencies:
‣ Pros: Agencies can shorten the road to finding resources and provide much-needed expertise
‣ Cons: Agencies often don’t deeply understand technology startups or may be too mired in their own bureaucracy to work at a high-growth company’s pace
Hiring contractors or freelancers:
‣ Pros: Freelancers can be an affordable bridge marketing solution for a high-growth company
‣ Cons: Reliable, high quality freelancers may be hard to find and vet, and since they don’t have a global view of the company’s growth initiatives, the value they bring may be limited
Each of these has a reason to exist, but sometimes an accelerated approach is needed.
Technical founders need go-to-market partners.
We plug into your existing team to augment your growth capabilities through:
– Paid acquisition and performance marketing
– Retention and engagement marketing
– B2C and B2B content production (video, articles…)
– Sales enablement materials
We integrate into fast-moving teams, for as little or long as needed, to build out or permanently manage important marketing functions that move the needle.
No BS, just results
We create a lightweight strategic plan customized to your most urgent growth needs.
We set up channels and establish targets to orient our marketing efforts.
We get started right away, and obsess over performance data to help us know how to iterate.
We create a growth roadmap based on our early findings to guide your team’s future implementation or to inform our next cycle of work together.
Our team is set up to align with the following:
Core marketing functions
- Interim marketing leadership and team-building
- Go-to-market strategy and product launch
- Email, CRM, marketing automation
- Text, newsletter, chatbot marketing
- Seo & SEM, organic & paid social media
- E-commerce store optimization & review management
- Demand gen/lead gen
- Campaign planning and implementation
Creative & technical support
- Video production
- Visual identity
- Design and UX
- Analytics and reporting
Megan is a keen analytical and strategic thinker. She helped craft AOL Partner Studio’s go-to-market story around data, and was instrumental in defining how we use data to inform content strategy for branded, native, and editorial content today. Megan is crazy smart, personable, patient and collaborative.”
Trevor Yeats, Marketing Director
A productive and rewarding experience… commitment to high quality, clarity in communication and savvy leadership skills.”
Caitlin Crawford, Director of Digital Marketing
Live Nation Entertainment